[Insight-developers] Build errors 64 bit windows: ITK 3.6 does not support VS9 2008. ITK 3.8 does.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jul 17 11:24:28 EDT 2008

Hi David,

    ITK 3.6 did *not* support Visual Studio 9 2008.

Please use a recent CVS version of ITK.

Note as well, that we are close to releasing ITK 3.8
(which supports VS8 2008 and GCC 4.3). The repository
is currently under a code freeze, therefore if you
make a CVS checkout now, you will get a version that
is very close to what ITK 3.8 will be.

ITK CVS is build Nightly on Visual Studio 9 2008 - 64 bits

Search for the submission:

	redwall.kitware : Win64-Vista-vs9-Release

in
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=Insight

Please let us know if you find any problems,

     Thanks

        Luis