[Insight-developers] voxel.jouy.inra.fr : Tests

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 12:40:12 EDT 2008

I see the problem with these tests. On the memtest machines, only 1/4
of the tests are run for each machine. These tests use output from
other tests. This is poor practice. Inputs to tests should always be
from the repository. The order of tests is not guaranteed.

I can't fix them today, but tomorrow I will.

Bill