[Insight-developers] MAC Compile errors

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Jul 11 11:12:34 EDT 2008

You are right. I thought "mini3" (which is a osx make build) was a
type "A" failure. But it's the type "B" link problem like the rest of
them.

Interestingly enough, on July they 9th, "mini1" and "mini2" also had
type "B" link errors, when they were running cmake 2.4.6 and 10.5.4:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?buildid=119307

Brad

On Jul 11, 2008, at 10:48 AM, Sean McBride wrote:

> On 7/11/08 10:11 AM, Luis Ibanez said:
>
>> It seems that we are dealing with two different problems.
>>
>> A) Compilation errors in "mini1" and "mini2"
>>
>>   (BTW: could you lease update the BUILDNAME of these
>>    machines to indicate their institutional affiliation ?
>>    something like mini1.nlm.gov, for example).
>>
>> http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?buildid=120638
>>
>> with errors of type:
>>
>> /.../Insight/Utilities/vxl/core/vnl/vnl_matlab_header.h:16: error:
>> variable or field 'type' declared void
>
> Those 2 builds are using CMake's Xcode generator.  I believe they are
> they only ITK builds that do.  That may be why only they are failing.
>
> --

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for
National Library of Medicine