[Insight-developers] MAC Compile errors

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Jul 11 09:48:17 EDT 2008

The build errors on the mini's are due to an upgrade to 10.5.4 as
described in "[Insight-developers] compilation errors with xcode 3.0
on Mac OS X 10.5.4" and Bug "0007315: XCode 3.0 builds of ITK fail in
vnl_matlab_header.h"

I also upgraded from cmake 2.4.8 to 2.6.0. Different build errors were
presented with 2.4.8 then 2.6.

I'll also disable the mini3 continuous build.

Brad

On Jul 11, 2008, at 7:48 AM, Bill Lorensen wrote:

> Sean,
>
> Is it possible that your recent change:
> http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Utilities/vxl/core/vnl/vnl_sse.h?root=Insight&r1=1.3&r2=1.4&sortby=date
>
> is responsible for the compile errors on the MAC?
>
> Bill

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for
National Library of Medicine