[Insight-developers] M_NoPoint test failing on one machine

Alexandre GOUAILLARD Alexandre_Gouaillard at hms.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 10 11:34:38 EDT 2008

Hi thomas, luis,

M_NoPoint is indeed returning a bogus value in one case on one configuration
only ( win32 with freeVC++.):
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testSummary.php?project=2&name=itkQuadEdgem_NoPoi
ntTest&date=20080710

1. A simple (quick and nasty) solution would be to use the definition of
m_NoPoint from GeometricalQuadEdge instead of the one from the QuadEdgeMesh
which seems to be the only one bogus.

2. Thomas, is it the configuration under which you reported the problem?

3. Luis: I don't have access to this configuration. Who could help me trace
that issue (it should be really straightforward, 10 lines involved at most)
?

Alex.