[Insight-developers] [Insight-users] INSIGHT JOURNAL: managedITK (ITK 3.8 ?) & Release Schedule.

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 09:23:52 EDT 2008

Hi Luis,

As you said, there are many options.

Seeing ManagedITK will not make it into ITK 3.8, perhaps the best
option is to take the leap and directly integrate ManagedITK with the
refactored WrapITK (rather than the original suggestion of ITK, then
WrapITK). This can be done at either the Google Code page currently
hosting the refactored WrapITK or via the NAMIC Sandbox. ITK 4.0 is
due in November 2008 so we have plenty of time.

Apologies for changing my mind, but after further consideration this
makes the most sense (at least in my mind).

Regards, Dan