[Insight-developers] [Fwd: The Insight Journal-New Submission]

Holmes, David R. III, Ph.D. [RO RM1-24] Holmes.David3 at mayo.edu
Thu Jul 3 12:19:30 EDT 2008

According to the IJ website, the editors (organizers) first need to
approve the papers before they become available.  I don't believe that
they are part of the IJ (or the IJ review process) until after approval.
It is unclear why the IJ Manager sent out a note even when this is
restricted.

Thanks

david

David R Holmes III
Department of Physiology and Biomedical Engineering
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine

Ph:  507-266-4250       Fax:  507-284-1632
holmes.david3 at mayo.edu