[Insight-developers] Re: KWStyle Dashboard Submissions

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 14:34:02 EST 2008

I read the documentation. What if the web client blocks outside access
(behind a corporate firewall or a personal firewall)? On my home
systems, I'm not sure I keep the same url all of the time. Can ctest
be modified to ship the reults to a server like it does for other
results?

Also, for -html should I use ${ITK_BINARY_DIR}/Testing ?