[Insight-developers] ITK Procedure for Adding a Test - KitwarePublic

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 11:30:45 EST 2008

Luis,

I am working on the policy and procedure for adding dashboards.
http://itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Policy_and_Procedure_for_Adding_Dashboards

It is still rough. As part of the CMake process, I added a file called
CMake/itkSampleBuildTest.cmake.in that produces a file that serves as
an example for a ctest script for dashboard submission. I will add
similar scripts for KWstyle, valgrind, and coverage submission.

I'll keep you (and the list) posted.

BTW: I added a link to your testing page to:
http://itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Policies_and_Procedures

Bill