[Insight-developers] Mattes MI changes and Tests

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Feb 22 18:32:00 EST 2008

This morning we committed changes to the class:

   itkMattesMutualInformationImageToImageMetric

To reduce the memory allocated for internal variables
during the computation of GetValueAndDerivative().

So far the modifications have passed tests in
the continuous platforms,...except for dash11:

http://www.itk.org/Testing/Sites/dash11.kitware/Win32-vs71/20080222-1259-Continuous/Results/__Examples_Registration_ImageRegistration13Test.html

The differences however, seem to be in the level
of 3 pixels difference.

We will see tomorrow how it behaves on the Nightly
builds, and depending on those results we may relax
the tolerance of "number of pixels" in the regression
comparison of this test.