[Insight-developers] Re: itk's CMakeLists.txt and Mac compiler flags (BUG: 6267)

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 13:41:15 EST 2008

Sean,

Reopening is fine. I'm also learning how to effectively use Mantis.

As for the bug, I was surprised how much effort it took to resolve. Partly
because, CMake has macros that should do this properly. When I get some
time, I'll post something to the CMake list.
I noticed this problem a while back when I tried to check a flag for Sun
C++. I took the easy way out:
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Numerics/FEM/CMakeLists.txt?root=Insight&r1=1.71&r2=1.72
Then Sebastien had to fix it:
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Numerics/FEM/CMakeLists.txt?root=Insight&r1=1.73&r2=1.74