[Insight-developers] moving consolidated morphology contribution to itk next week

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Mon Aug 4 14:20:03 EDT 2008

Le 4 août 08 à 16:51, Karthik Krishnan a écrit :

> That is great..

thank you all for your answers.
I'll do as much as possible this week.

> Just out of curiosity, does this also include the contribution :
>
>   http://insight-journal.org/midas/handle.php?handle=1926/1320
>   http://www.nabble.com/IJ-Publication-Update...-p18233374.html
>
> which provides support for fully connected (8 in 2D or 26 in 3D)
> neighborhood iterators in addition to the the existing 4,6
> connectivity.

no, it doesn't include those two ones. "Only" to http://insight-journal.org/InsightJournalManager/view_publication.php?back=search.php%3Ftexte%3Dkernel&pubid=160
BTW, this contribution and the digital topology (and the work I made
in the digital topology) should be merged, because they share so stuff
about connectivity…

Gaëtan