[Insight-developers] PROPOSAL: Flattening headers directory structure at Install time

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 23:17:56 EDT 2008

My main concern is the installed base of customers. We can't afford to
break their applications when they upgrade to a new release.

Let's think hard about a way that will improve things for the future
but maintain backward compatibility. This organizational issue is not
the fault of the customers. If there is any pain, it is pain the
development team should bear.

 Bill