[Insight-developers] PROPOSAL: Flattening headers directory structure at Install time

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 14:42:00 EDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 8:35 PM, Sebastien BARRE
<sebastien.barre at kitware.com> wrote:
> At 4/17/2008 02:25 PM, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
>

> > Just for curiosity which sytem is having issues with the include line
> > line being too long ?
> >

>  I'm having the problem with MSDev 2003, and it's not an "antique"
> compiler...
>  In nmake mode.

Luis, at the same time you announce ITK is dropping support for VS6,
please drop MSDev 2003, thanks.

Don't get me wrong here, I don't have too much interest in the issue,
but this really looks like a hack. You'll still have the issue
whenever you'll be doing a complex app that use ITK + VTK + ?? at
*some* point the include line will be too long.

So -again- why isn't cmake writting the compile line in a file as it used to do.

Mathieu