[Insight-developers] ConvertPointToContinousIndex to ConvertPointToContinuousIndex

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Tue Apr 15 14:54:39 EDT 2008

All,

There must be some sort of deprecation process for these sorts of issues.
Backwards compatibility is great, but there needs to be some sort of
mechanism to eventually phase these errors.

I thought that items listed as deprecated only needed to be maintained for 2
two revisions after the change was made.

======
Along similar lines, at some point we need to move beyond the requirement of
compilation under compilers that were readily available in 2000, but are now
unsupported.

Hans
--
Hans J. Johnson, Ph.D.