[Insight-developers] Dashboard Looking Good

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 13:13:00 EDT 2008

I noticed it in the path to this test:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testDetails.php?test=2323832&build=51555

D:\cygwin\home\ibanez\Dashboards\bin\InsightVS8Release\bin\release\RegistrationExamples14.exe
DeformableRegistration15Test
D:/cygwin/home/ibanez/data/NAMIC/KillianRegistration/Slicer3RegistrationTest_Stephen/b/I.hdr
D:/cygwin/home/ibanez/data/NAMIC/KillianRegistration/Slicer3RegistrationTest_Stephen/d/I.hdr
D:/cygwin/home/ibanez/Dashboards/bin/InsightVS8Release/Testing/Temporary/DeformableRegistration15Test2.mhd
D:/cygwin/home/ibanez/Dashboards/bin/InsightVS8Release/Testing/Temporary/DeformableRegistration15Test2DifferenceAfter.mhd
D:/cygwin/home/ibanez/Dashboards/bin/InsightVS8Release/Testing/Temporary/DeformableRegistration15Test2DifferenceBefore.mhd
D:/cygwin/home/ibanez/Dashboards/bin/InsightVS8Release/Testing/Temporary/DeformableRegistration15Test2DeformationField.mhd
0 0 D:/cygwin/home/ibanez/Dashboards/bin/InsightVS8Release/Testing/Temporary/DeformableRegistration15Test2FinalTransformParameters.txt
5 100 10.0 50

So where is the repository for this data and the brainweb data?

Bill