[Insight-developers] ITK 3.6 : Tagging : Scheduled for Sunday April 13

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Apr 11 16:51:50 EDT 2008

Hi Bill,

    We will only now for sure on Sunday morning,...

    We may have to hold on if things are still unstable...

The current status is:

MultiResolutionImageRegistration1Test is now working on all platforms:
http://www.itk.org/Testing/Dashboard/20080411-0100-Nightly/TestDetail/__Examples_Registration_MultiResImageRegistration1Test.html

I'm refining the settings of MultiResolutionImageRegistration2,
which is stopping too short of the expected values (13,17)
and therefore it is currently failing on all platforms:
http://www.itk.org/Testing/Dashboard/20080411-0100-Nightly/TestDetail/__Examples_Registration_MultiResImageRegistration2Test.html

The memory probe is currently exercised indirectly through the
deformable registration tests in Examples/Registration.

Its main test seems to be passing in all platforms:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testSummary.php?project=2&name=itkTimeAndMemoryProbeTest1&date=20080411
although today we are missing the submission of the U. Iowa SGI
machine.

Note however that this only means that it compiles and links in
all the platforms. The numerical values are not yet reliable on
every platform. Some of them still report zeros. It is unlikely
however that the further refinement of this class could be done
before the release.

How about we exchange emails on the developers list on Sunday
and see how things stand ?

The potential tagging could be mid afternoon, so we are sure that
we have seen all the Nightly submitions.

     Luis