[Insight-developers] Changes in ITKConfig.cmake

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Sat Apr 5 19:17:56 EDT 2008

Hi Luis,

What makes you think I didn't ran the tests you're talking?
* I have built ITK and built a contribution to the insight journal
with it on my linux system.
* I have installed ITK and built all my contributions the insight
journal with it on my linux system.
* I have built ITK, packed and unpacked it, and built all my
contributions to the insight journal with it on my mac.
* I have checked that the modified variable wasn't used anywhere in
ITK and Insight Applications.
* Because that code is not mine, and also because we are close to a
release, I took care to keep the changes as small as possible, and
warned you (and the developers) about my changes, so they can be
reviewed.
Maybe I should have also tried to build some others applications, and
to test the installation on windows also.

I can be wrong, but I don't think that problem come from my changes.
My commit hasn't been the only one between the two builds. The log
says something about Testing/Code/IO/CMakeLists.txt — perhaps
something to try with that?

Please let me know if you find the problem, and all my apologies by
advance if I'm responsible of it.

Gaëtan