[Insight-developers] Recent checkins to Review violate our release process

Stephen Aylward Stephen.Aylward at Kitware.com
Thu Apr 3 14:56:46 EDT 2008

Those are part of the modifications to the registration
framework...used by the registration framework tests.

They were developed by Luis and Matt Turek and are intended to be
included in this release.

Sorry if I missed the announcement of a repository freeze, but
regardless these would have had to be committed for Luis to finish
checking in his tests.

Stephen

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 2:46 PM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Folks,
>
>  A bunch of new files have been checked into Review by finetjul. This
>  is against our policiy since we are getting ready for a release. Can
>  someone please comment on this?
>
>  Bill

Stephen R. Aylward, Ph.D.
Chief Medical Scientist