[Insight-developers] Changes in ITKConfig.cmake

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu Apr 3 11:28:09 EDT 2008

Le 3 avr. 08 à 17:13, Luis Ibanez a écrit :

> Hi Gaetan,
>
> Did you checked whether this affected the settings
> when ITK is installed ?
>
> e.g. check that
>
>              "make install"
>
> still works after your changes ?

Yes, and I have checked that ITK_INCLUDE_DIR was not used elsewhere in
ITK and InsightApplications.

> Also,
> could you please elaborate on the details of why
> ITK_INCLUDE_DIR was making the builds of the Insight
> Journal fail.

That's because of that code from the IJMacros.txt:

       #most packages define a Package_INCLUDE_DIR variable, so we'll
check for
       #that first
       IF(${Package}_INCLUDE_DIR)
	INCLUDE(${${Package}_INCLUDE_DIR})
	SET(Included TRUE)
       ELSE(${Package}_INCLUDE_DIR)
	#VTK and ITK prefer to define a Package_USE_FILE, so we need to look
for
	#that too
	IF(${Package}_USE_FILE)
	  INCLUDE(${${Package}_USE_FILE})
	  SET(Included TRUE)
	ENDIF(${Package}_USE_FILE)
       ENDIF(${Package}_INCLUDE_DIR)

cmake never enter in the second part because ITK_INCLUDE_DIR is
defined, and so it doesn't include the ITK's use file.

Gaëtan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann
INRA de Jouy-en-Josas (France)