[Insight-developers] ITK 3.4 : RELEASE STATUS

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Sep 17 10:34:53 EDT 2007

We would like to hold a tcon for an additional bug triage
session, with the purpose of making sure that we don't miss
any critical bug fix before we cut ITK 3.4.

We are suggesting to do this tomorrow from 9am to noon (EST).

Is this a time that may work for you ?

[ We apologize for the short notice. ]

-------------

Here is a quick update on the Status of the ITK 3.4 Release.

We have been cleaning up the Dashboard and addressing
bug reports from the MANTIS bug tracker.

The following are the outstanding issues:

1) 36 Tests failing on Windows Vista 64bits, VS8
    most of them related to Nrrd ImageIO, a flawed
    byte-swapping logic is the potential suspect.

2) 17 FEM tests failing in Cygwin and MinGW.
    Potential suspect: a Unix/Windows identity-crisis
    of newlines when reading FEM description files.
    FEM classes do their own parsing from a file format...

3) 20 Tests failing in Mac Debug build.
    Potential suspect: itkMultiThreader or its users.
    The tests do not fail when number of processors is
    set to 1 or when building in Release

---

The following bugs have been solved in the past two weeks,
(or were already fixed, and we just closed them):

----

    Thanks