RE: [Insight-developers] Re: [Insight-users] Fixing bugs for ITK with MinGW

Tomáš Kazmar Tomash.Kazmar at seznam.cz
Sat Sep 8 08:29:44 EDT 2007

I was out yesterday, sorry for not responding.

I built it tests off and tried to link a simple itk application, as far as that it
worked for me. I asked if anyone knows about any possible complications...

If the patch introduces some new bugs and noone knows how to solve it,
we should not try to do it in this release, besides there is a known
workaround.

Apologies for any problems caused.

Tomas