RE: [Insight-developers] Re: [Insight-users] Fixing bugs for ITK with MinGW

Tomáš Kazmar Tomash.Kazmar at seznam.cz
Thu Sep 6 09:51:48 EDT 2007

Hi,

  including that flag solves our problem. I checked it by directly
changing link.txt of ITKCommon.dll.Question is whether there
are any side effects? If there are no objections l'll try to write a
patch with appropriate SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES
LINK_FLAGS and a MINGW-only guard.

Regards,
Tomas

# Following this
# [http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2006-February/083673.html], does
# the cmake script contain generating the suggested export flags?
#
#
# I have reproduced this BUILD_SHARED_LIBS/mingw error with CVS ITK and MinGW on
# my laptop..... If anybody has another suggestion about how to fix it, I'd be
# happy to try it out...
#
#
# David