[Insight-developers] Parameterization of surfaces meshes

Luca Antiga luca.antiga at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 03:47:07 EDT 2007

Hi Alex,
  very interesting. I'll be happy to take a look at the submission
when it comes out.

By the way, I'm using Laspack (http://www.mgnet.org/mgnet/Codes/
laspack/)
as a sparse linear system solver library (it provides all major
preconditioned iterative
Krylov solvers).
It's a bit old (ten years) but it works, it's cross-platform and self-
contained. The only
issue is the current licence, but it's maybe worth to ask the author.
I have CMake-d version, I can send it to you if you want to try it out.

Regards

Luca