[Insight-developers] ImageLinearIteratorWithIndex advice requested

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 23:49:19 EDT 2007

Hi,
I've used ImageLinearIteratorWithIndex in some filters where the index
is used rarely, if at all. I was wondering whether it was worth
writing a version without the Index tracking. However I thought I had
better check whether anyone had a reason to suspect that the
difference in performance might be especially small in this case,
perhaps because the same information is essential to track lines
anyway.

Thanks