[Insight-developers] Re: wrapitk build

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Sat Mar 31 11:22:00 EST 2007

The source and binary dirs are...
  CTEST_SOURCE_DIRECTORY='C:/Private Documents/david/Dashboards/My
Tests/Insight'
  CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORY='C:/Private Documents/david/Dashboards/My
Tests/Insight Win32-vs8-Debug'
...as noted in the "notes" file attached to those dashboard rows...

Is there a known path length limitation for Windows/VS USE_WRAP_ITK
builds? I wouldn't think that 70 characters is "too long" for the root
of a binary tree...