[Insight-developers] ITK Dashboard: midworld.-kitware XCode issues

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Mon Jul 23 15:52:12 EDT 2007

On 7/23/07 1:34 PM, Bill Lorensen said:

>Looks like problems in vnl. Is there someone at Kitware who is knowledgeable
>in ITK and the Mac? I know the Rogue Research guys are, but I don't know if
>they have a machine with the same confiiguration.

We don't have any 10.3.x machines I'm afraid.

I do have one idea though.  Can someone try 'gcc_select' in Terminal on
midworld?  IIRC, OS 10.3.9/Xcode 1.5 came with both gcc 3.3 and 4.0.
gcc_select is used to select the default gcc.  Perhaps midworld was
using 4.0 before and now is using 3.3, or vice versa.

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com