[Insight-developers] ImageIO Streaming

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jul 5 10:20:42 EDT 2007

Thanks all for your feedback on the method naming.

It seems that we have a winner:

    CalculateStreamableReadRegionFromRequestedRegion()
    ^^^^^^^^^          ^^^^

and its homologous

    CalculateStreamableWriteRegionFromRequestedRegion()

I'm changing now the names in the NAMIC Sandbox
ImageIOStreaming directory.

Just for the record, we will have a couple more chances
to rename the API while the paper goes through the IJ,
and while it is moved from the IJ to the ITK CVS repository.

In any case, it is great to reach consensus on the API early on.

    Thanks

      Luis