[Insight-developers] Wrapping gap warnings...?

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Fri Feb 2 16:51:37 EST 2007

Hi,

This warning is caused by a bug in cable swig, which doesn't support
nested name spaces. You shouldn't be able to fix them, so they should be
ignored.

I'm still ready to discuss and work with anybody interested in using the
native swig to wrap ITK. A first work on that is available at
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=WrapITK-unstable;a=summary

Gaetan

Le Fri, 02 Feb 2007 15:37:13 +0100, Vincent A. Magnotta
<vincent-magnotta at uiowa.edu> a écrit:

> Dave,
>
> If this is wrapping with Cable/Swig, it is my understanding that you
> need to go into the Wrapping/Cable directories and add the missing types
> to the appropriate  wrap_*.cxx files.
>
> Vince
>

> On Fri, 2007-02-02 at 08:18 -0500, David Cole wrote:
>> ITK devs,
>>
>> What can be done to eliminate these warnings about classes with
>> wrapping gaps in their hierarchy?
>>
>> Like these:
>> http://www.itk.org/Testing/Sites/dash16.kitware/Linux-gcc33/20070202-0100-Nightly/BuildWarning.html
>>
>> Is this an issue to be addressed in the generator or in the input
>> source?
>>

>> Thanks,
>> David Cole

Gaëtan Lehmann
INRA de Jouy-en-Josas (France)
tel: +33 1 34 65 29 66    fax: 01 34 65 29 09
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr