[Insight-developers] Help to debug on LInux64 and Mac 10.5

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu Dec 20 16:48:08 EST 2007

On 12/20/07 4:24 PM, Bill Lorensen said:

>I it's OK. It is meant to hash an arbitrary object.
>
>Can you attach the output?

Attached is my code change and the output.  Also, I have done a second
build with all the same settings except 32 bit, and the test passes
there.  Output also attached.

>The length of the key for
>itkMesh is 12 while the length of the key for itkQuadEdgeMesh is 20.

In 32 bit, I note that the length is indeed 20 bytes.  But in 64 bit, as
I said before, it is 32 bytes (sic).  Can you explain why you expect 20?

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com