[Insight-developers] Code / Common / itkScaleSkewVersor3DTransform.txx

Stephen R. Aylward Stephen.Aylward at Kitware.com
Mon Apr 30 10:46:30 EDT 2007

I'm backing out all changes.   The call to 3 instead of 2 was a typo.
There are related tests and they appropriately failed last night.   The
old implementation, however, is also wrong wrt not computing an explicit
skew component matrix.