[Insight-developers] gdcm error

Nicholas Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 13:30:13 EDT 2006

Fellow itk-ers:

I've asked once but since I haven't found a solution, I thought I'd
ask again.  I have two submissions to the Insight Journal.
Individuals that have tried compiling and running the software have
had no difficulty.  However, the Insight Testing system gives me the
following ambiguous error for both submissions:

in Get MAC Adress (internal) : There was a configuration problem (or
no cable !) on your plateform: No such file or directory

*** Exception executing: Child aborted

I've traced it to gdcmUtil.cxx but have no idea why the corresponding
function is getting called.  Can anybody provide clarification?

Thanks,
Nick Tustison