[Insight-developers] ITK not redistributable: copyright statement incomplete

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Sep 24 09:49:37 EDT 2006

Hi Ken,

Thanks a lot for your quick and positive response.

Please find the Copyright Transfer form at the following Wiki page:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Procedure_for_Contributing_New_Classes_and_Algorithms

More specifically at:
http://www.insightsoftwareconsortium.org/documents/policies/OSCertification-v2006-02-01.pdf

The form should be sent to Josh Cates at the SCI Institute.

     Josh Cates
     Scientific Computing & Imaging Institute
     University of Utah
     50 S. Central Campus Drive
     Salt Lake City, UT 84112,
     USA