[Insight-developers] translation of error message

Dan Mueller d.mueller at qut.edu.au
Sun Sep 17 21:48:51 EDT 2006

Hi Nick,

I received /similar /errors in one of my Insight Journal articles:
http://public.kitware.com/InsightJournal/Testing/Sites/GIFT/Insight_Journal_Automatic_Testing_System/20060913-0759-Experimental/Test.html

For example:
http://public.kitware.com/InsightJournal/Testing/Sites/GIFT/Insight_Journal_Automatic_Testing_System/20060913-0759-Experimental/Results/__Testing_AbsSampleActivityFeature.html

in Get MAC Adress (internal) : There was a configuration problem (or no cable !) on your plateform: No such file or directory
ITK test driver caught an ITK exception:
/usr/local/include/InsightToolkit/IO/itkImageFileReader.txx:227:
The file doesn't exists.
Filename = /home/tester/source/Testing/Data/Input/cthead1_Wavelet_2.png

My errors seem a little more specific than yours - the error message
singles out individual files. While these files existed (or I thought
they did), it seems the Insight Journal environment is *case-sensitive*
(I mainly use Windows which is not case-sensitive). Changing the case of
the actual filenames to the specified case fixed my error (ie. I changed
Data/Input/cthead1_*w*avelet_2.png to
Data/Input/cthead1_*W*avelet_2.png). Could your error be the same or a
similar issue?

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Dan Mueller