[Insight-developers] build errors with explicit instantiation in release mode

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Wed Sep 13 16:49:52 EDT 2006

Hi Julien,

We talk some time ago about the build errors with explicit instantiation
in release mode. We found that we must wrap the dim=4 to fix that problem.
Do you have another way to go to fix that ?
The recent change of option name in ExplicitITK is showing again the build
errors:

http://www.itk.org/Testing/Sites/marvin.jouy.inra.fr/Mandriva2006.0-i586-gcc4.0.1-ExplicitInstantiation-Release/20060913-0100-Nightly/BuildError.html

Currently, we can't build ITK with explicit instantiation in release mode
with the default options

Regards,

Gaetan

--