[Insight-developers] ITK CVS REPOSITORY (FREEZING STATUS UPDATE)

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Sep 12 18:00:27 EDT 2006

Le Tue, 12 Sep 2006 23:10:31 +0200, William A. Hoffman
<billlist at nycap.rr.com> a écrit:

> At 04:55 PM 9/12/2006, Gaëtan Lehmann wrote:
>

>> I can have missed it, but I still can't find a windows build with
>> WrapITK.
>> It would be really useful to debug WrapITK integration of that plateform
>> :-)
>> I don't have windows, only mac os X and linux
>
> I do a an experimental build with wrapping on this machine each night:
> VOGON.kitware   Win32-nmake71
> It is windows.

Ok. Hope it will build :-)

> The problem was that BUILD_SHARED can not be on for windows,
> and wrapping will not turn on without it.

Ok, I see the problem: BUILD_SHARED_LIBS is set to OFF in
Insight/CMakeLists.txt, line 245. However, I can't find any fix in
Insight/Wrapping/CMakeLists.txt. Shouldn't BUILD_SHARED_LIBS be replaced
by ITK_BUILD_SHARED_LIBS in that file ?

And by the way, is it really required to be ON ? If I remember correctly,
I have tested building WrapITK with ITK built without shared libs, while
experimenting with cpack, and it worked without problem

Thanks,

Gaetan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann