[Insight-developers] std::vector inide ImportImageContainer

Henning Meyer tutmann at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 14:36:46 EDT 2006

Hello,

while trying to convert ImportImageContainer to use std::vector, I
stumbled upon itk::Neighborhood. I don't get where m_DataBuffer is
initialized, and what it is used for. Is it a copy of the original
image data? Or just a proxy?

> > BTW: When will support for non-C++ conformant compilers be abodoned?
> I don't know that.. personally I don't use VS6, and none of us here at
> Kitware do, but there are a fair number of users still using the
> compiler.. (there are a few mails on the users list every now and then
> about compiling on VS6).

But you can already get a newer Version of the Microsoft Compiler for free:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/visualC/default.aspx

Henning