[Insight-developers] itkTestDriver.cxx

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Sep 9 15:36:02 EDT 2006

Yeap,
it makes more sense to move the three of them to

            Insight/Testing/Code/IO

Note that they should go into IO rather than Common
because IO depends on Common and not the other way.

(I was wrong initially suggesting to put it in
  Testing/Code/Common)

We can rework the CMakeLists file so it is always
build regarless of the settings of the BUILD_TESTING
flag.

Gaetan: Would you like to move the files ?
         Would you like me to move them ?

either way is fine with me, just let me know

    Thanks

      Luis