[Insight-developers] itkTestDriver.cxx

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Sep 9 09:47:58 EDT 2006

Hi Bill,

You are right, this is the only executable to reside inside
Insight/Code.

Utilities could be an option, but the dependencies will be
reverted, because the typical relationship is that ITKCommon
depend on Utilities.  If we put the executable in Utilities
we will have something that depends on ITKCommon and ITKIO.

Another option is to put it in Insight/Testing/Code, in any
case, ImageCompare is only needed if Testing is ON...