[Insight-developers] WrapITK must found ImageCompare to run the tests

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu Sep 7 16:47:16 EDT 2006

Luis,

The itkTestDriver is mostly ready:
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=itkTestDriver;a=headblob;f=/itkTestDriver.cxx
I wouldn't be too surprised to read that there is still some small
problems or some english mistakes, but it is ready to be tested.

Can you tell me where I should put it in ITK ? It should be built even if
c++ tests are not built, so the wrapper test can be run, and it can be use
to implement other test, for the IJ for example

Thanks,

Gaetan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann