[Insight-developers] WrapITK must found ImageCompare to run the tests

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Sep 7 07:48:15 EDT 2006

Hi Gaetan,

The C++ test drivers already have a built-in Image Compare
functionality. So, it seems that the problem is that it is not
available to the wrapping tests.

It was from the C++ test drivers that we took the code for creating
ImageCompare when we put it in the suggested material for the Insigth
Journal.

That being said, ImageCompare is such a basic tool, that I agree with
you that adding it to the default binaries to be built by ITK is a
good idea.

Option (3) also sounds like a good option, and it seems that it offers
extra advantages.  My suggestion would be to do (1) right now, just
because it is so easy (we just need to commit the file), and then
proceed to also implement (3).

Would you like to undertake (3) ?

     Luis