[Insight-developers] ANNOUNCE FREEZING ITK CVS REPOSITORY : Sept 6th to 10th

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Sep 6 09:53:32 EDT 2006

As we announced on September 4th, we are freezing today
the the ITK CVS repository with the purpose of uploading
WrapITK into the Insight/Wrapping subdirectory.

Only the following developers have write access

     Gaetan Lehmann
     Zach Pincus
     Bill Lorensen
     Jim Miller
     Brad King
     Bill Hoffman
     Luis Ibanez

We anticipate that the repository will remain closed
until September 10th.

We will tag the repository today, before adding any
WrapITK code, and we will tag it again once the
incorporation or WrapITK stabilizes, hopefully by
the end of this week.

Please let us know if you have any questions or
concerns.

    Thanks