[Insight-developers] dash12.kitware, Win32-vs70

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Mon Oct 9 05:55:18 EDT 2006

Hi,

To the dash12.kitware manager
Can you:
(1) disable the java build ? There will be some other problems with too
long file name which are not likely to be fixed until some time. The right
way to go seems to wrap the vector type which causes the problem, but I'm
not sure about how to do that cleanly with the current cableswig. We
shouldn't have the same problem with python and tcl.
(2) use /Zm, to increase the heap limit, as suggested by the compiler ?

Thanks,

Gaetan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann