[Insight-developers] Const-correctness in ChangeLabelImageFilter.h

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jan 25 09:51:14 EST 2006

Hi Zach,

Committing minor fixes is perfectly fine, in particular
when you log a bug entry related to them. This is very
helpful to the developers team and we appreciate a lot
your contributions to the toolkit.

As long as you run an Experimental build before you
commit your changes, everything should go smoothly,
because in an Experimental build you will have the
opportunity to find whether a change is actually
affecting other sections of the toolkit (which is
usually the case).

In the particular case of this SetChangeMap() method,
I wonder if we should actually use the "itkSetMacro()"...

In this way we will get also the call for the internal
itkDebugMacro(), and the call to "Modified()". You may
want to give it a try to the SetMacro() first.

    Thanks

       Luis