[Insight-developers] Re: sorry, im again with wrappers

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Wed Jan 25 04:52:01 EST 2006

Hi Brad,

I come back to an old discussion.
I still have a problems with nested namespaces. I get warnings during
build:

Generating wrap_itkScalarImageToHistogramGeneratorPython.cxx
:1: Warning(401): Nothing known about class
'itk::Statistics::Sample<itk::FixedArray<unsigned char,1 > >'. Ignored.
:1: Warning(401): Maybe you forgot to instantiate
'itk::Statistics::Sample<itk::FixedArray<unsigned char,1 > >' using
%template.

And after that, the ScalarImageToHistogramGenerator is not usable: the
object just doesn't have the methods of the class, only GetPointer,
IsNotNull, IsNull, Print, this and thisown.
The object is nearly empty, but the class contains all the methods

The GetPointer() method of the ScalarImageToHistogramGenerator
SmartPointer return a string
('_d0a26b08_p_itk__Statistics__ScalarImageToHistogramGeneratorTitk__ImageTunsigned_char_2_t_t'),
so it seems that the pointer is not wrapped.

Can we have a look at this problem ?

I'm using cable swig 2.4.0

Thanks,

Gaetan