[Insight-developers] GDCM 1.2 and JPEG2000

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Thu Jan 19 16:42:05 EST 2006

	And the conclusion is that I will add the full gdcm 1.2 library
including JPEG2000.

	I will make the openjpeg library available as a regular library in ITK,
and I'll try to make it so that people can specify to use the system one
instead. Once the library is stable (SunOS, HP compilers, 64bits...),
I'll update the core gdcm library.

	Basically the organization will be the next 15 days to add jpeg2000,
and after that the next 15 days to update gdcm, and update itkGDCM to
use the newer API that allows more flexibility.

Mathieu