[Insight-developers] tests failed but why ?

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Wed Jan 4 04:49:01 EST 2006

Hi Luis,

Richard have submitted the new revision of the paper, which included some
changes to use the same images in the test and the article, and to verify
the images used in the article.
The new tests I have added have failed on the insight automatic testing
system, but works without problem on my host.

It would be nice to be able to run the test before validating the
submission. For example, a mail can be sent if one are several test have
failed to ask to the author if he want to submit its revision anyway.

Also, the error message is quite non informative "*** Exception executing:
Child aborted". Any idea about how to debug that ?

Regards,

Gaetan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann