[Insight-developers] iterator without index efficiency problem

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Mon Feb 20 07:56:38 EST 2006

Hi,

I have noted a huge difference fo efficiency between the iterator with or
without index: the iterator with index is more efficient than the one
without index.
Is it a known problem ?
I'm using ITK2.4.1. Is is still valid in ITK cvs ? If yes, it should be
fixed before the 2.6 release.
I have noticed that while working of projections. Timing test can be ran
to reproduce that.
http://insight-journal.org/view_reviews.php?back=index.php&pubid=71

Reagards,

Gaetan