[Insight-developers] Set methods in iterator

gavin adler itk.wlzhu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 09:22:44 EST 2006

Hi all:

    I find that all image iterators don't have functions to set regions or
m_BeginOffset or m_SpanBeginOffset or m_BeginIndex ... As a result, If we
want to iterate the same image with different region, we have to declare a
new iterator point it. What the reason that no definition of such functions
for iterator it is?
 By the way , I want to know how the lib orders in TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES()
should be? I find sometime the orders will result in failure of building a
program.

wanlin