[Insight-developers] PathToImageFilter issues

Miller, James V (GE, Research) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Mon Feb 13 12:49:55 EST 2006

Zachary,

I think posting the classes on the Insight Journal would allow a number of people
to evaluate the changes.  Already I would be tempted to rename TracePathOnImageFilter
to TracePathImageFilter.

We are about to lock down the repository (if it wasn't already done last night)
in preparation of the next release.  Your changes may have to wait until the
repository re-opens after the release is tagged.

Jim